HAA Home Theater Certification Course July 3-7 Paris
HAA Training sessions are coming to Trinnov Headquarters in Paris. HAA HT3 Certification is now required to complete Trinnov Advanced Certification. We are looking forward to launching this new collaboration.
While this class is being held at Trinnov, any HAA 5-day session can be used to qualify for the Trinnov Advanced certification. Come join us for an exciting session discussing home theater, media rooms, immersive audio, and even 2-channel sound. As always you’ll enjoy the latest information on small room acoustics and proper design and calibration techniques.
Register now to reserve a seat. We expect a strong demand, and we have limited seats available. This course will provide HAA certifications only. The Trinnov 2-day seminar is required to achieve full Trinnov certification.
Venue: Trinnov Training Facility (address below map) Contact: Arnaud Destinay Phone: : +33 1 47 06 61 37 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Time: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (end times vary, usually finished by 4:00 pm on last day)
Suggested Hotel: ibis Styles Paris Val de Fontenay Hotel
Hotel Address: 2-4 Avenue du val de fontenay, 94120, FONTENAY SOUS BOIS, FRANCE
Hotel Phone: (+33)1/48766771
Hotel Website: ibis Styles Paris Val de Fontenay Hotel Website
HAA has been providing the best audio and acoustical training in the custom industry for 18 years. The training began as a 2-day technical course on audio design and calibration and has expanded to be the most comprehensive technical training found anywhere. The improvements have been made through incremental changes over the years identifying ways we can teach concepts better and adding new scientific information as it is developed. This is proven training and has never been better. Come see why we have the best satisfaction results from students. HAA delivers and its worth every penny.
- In depth technical explanations geared for an integrator to become an expert or the expert to become the best!
- Learn the latest state-of-the-art techniques to design acoustically perfected listening rooms including correct speaker, seating, sub-woofer, and acoustical treatment placement.
- Follow-on support via the HAA community and web portals.
- True hands-on work during the Integrator and especially the Advanced Integrator Workshops.
- Time tested and recommended training with new ideas for maximizing sonic performance: HAA has been training integrators for many years.
- An introduction to professional listening techniques in the Integrator Workshop.
- Extensive listening training in the Advanced Integrator Workshop.
- Correct use of audio analysis tools (RTA, FFT, ETC) and use of the AVPro Report Writing Software.
- Equalization training and, in the Advanced Integrator Workshop, actual calibration of a parametric EQ.
- Small class sizes; Advanced Integrator Workshop is limited to 6 students.