its own implementation
of the latest 3D audio decoders:Dolby Atmos, Auro-3D and DTS:X.
- Trinnov is the only manufacturer that doesn’t rely on third-party DSPs in order to support the latest 3D audio formats.
- Software-oriented updates are provided over internet, no DSP upgrade required.
- Supports any 3D speaker configuration regardless of formats and decodes up to 32 discrete channels in Dolby Atmos.
- Exclusive, easy-to-use 3D Speaker Configuration tool.
up to 24 and 32 discrete channels.
- Revolutionary, PC-based hardware platform.
- Future-proof, fully upgradable and scalable audio processor.
- Trinnov high-performance AD/DA converters, used daily by the most demanding mastering studios.
- 64 bits floating point and 24 bits / 192 kHz native processing.
- Ethernet Audio Multi Link output: ready for networked audio.
Trinnov’s exclusive processing technologies.
- Universal Spatial Accurate 3D Audio playback with Trinnov’s patented 3D Loudspeaker Remapping.
- Exclusive Trinnov 3D measurement microphone and 3D Speaker/Room calibration tools.
- Optimized frequency and phase response for all speakers and subwoofers.
- Advanced bass management for 0 to 32 subwoofers.
- Automatic calibration of 2-way, 3-way or 4-way Active Crossovers.
- User-friendly web-based interface from any wireless device (tablet, laptop or desktop computer).
- Built-in Gigabit Ethernet and WiFi.
- Automation via Telnet (Ethernet) or RS232 protocols
- Modules: AMX, Control4, Crestron, RTI, Savant.
- Infrared remote control included
All our products are designed, manufactured and assembled in France.
Due to constant improvement, all products specifications and design may change without notice.
Photos and illustrations are non-contractual.
Auro-3D® registered trademark of Auro Technologies – Dolby®, Dolby Atmos®, double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories – DTS® registered trademark of DTS Inc.