1.ASK YOUR RESELLER
- If you require technical assistance or support on the Trinnov products you have purchased, please first contact your local reseller.
- If your reseller cannot solve your problem, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’ll do our best to answer your request as quickly as possible.
- +33 (0)1 84 23 40 34 (France) : 9am to 6pm (Central European Time)
- +1 (860) 365-5977 (USA) : 9am to 6pm (Eastern Time)
4. REMOTE SUPPORT
- Software support can be performed remotely by Trinnov.
- Prior to our intervention, please make sure that the Processor is connected to the internet and that outgoing connection to port 22 is open.
When the Optimizer is connected to Trinnov’s server, the Network Status in the Setup/System Status page will change to ‘Connected to Trinnov Audio Server.
If the machine is connected to a network, but the Network Status is ‘Local Network OK’, it means that the Trinnov Server cannot be reached from your network. Please refer to the Troubleshooting chapter about Network Connection in the reference manual.