Evolutive I/O Architecture
MG32-88 configurations allow for 8 simultaneous I/O and 8 processing channels. Optional ADA4 and DA8 expansion boards can be added to provide up to 16 Inputs and 32 Outputs channels. While the first 8 channels are available through XLR connectors, channels 1-32 are also provided in a SubD25 standard Tascam format, facilitating cable synoptic drawings.
Comprehensive 64 bits floating-point processing tools are included in standard on each processor platform: Routing and Mixing Matrixes, Manual FIR filters, Parametric EQs, Graphic EQs, gains, trims, RMS meters, manual delays, Bass Management, 4-way active crossovers, inputs formats, noise generators, Polarity Control, upmix matrices, DRC controller, advanced XML programming.
Digital Audio Connectivity
- Digital inputs (DB25): x1 (8 channels, expandable to 16)
- Digital DB25 Wiring: TASCAM Pinout
Analogue Audio Connectivity
- Microphone input:: ???
- Balanced inputs (XLR):: 8x XLR
- Balanced inputs (DB25):: x1 (8 channels)
- Balanced outputs (XLR):: x8
- Balanced outputs (DB25):: x4 (32 channels)
- Input Impedance:: 20k Ohms
- Analogue DB25 Wiring: TASCAM Pinout
- ADC Resolution / Sampling Rate:: 24 bits/96 kHz
- DAC Resolution / Sampling Rate:: ???
- A/D Signal-To-Noise Ratio:: 119 dB (A-Weighted)
- D/A Signal-To-Noise Ratio:: 118 dB (A-Weighted)
- Reference Level:: +18dBu @ 0dBFS (Balanced)
- Clock / Jitter:: attenuation > 50 dB above 100Hz
- Processor:: Intel i5
- Data precision:: 64 bits, floating point
- Cooling system:: Custom heat sinks & silent fans
- Safety Components:: AntiPop relays on each output
- Tension d'entrée:: 117V / 230V 50/60 Hz AC
- Power consumption:: 90W
- Mains fuse:: ???
- Internal PSUs:: Separated supplies for Audio and Processing
Weight & Dimensions
- Dimensions (W x H x D) mm:: ???
- Dimensions (W x H x D) inches:: ???
- Shipping box dimensions (W x H x D) cm:: ???
- Weight:: 10.2kg / 22.5lbs
- Shipping weight / volume:: ???
- Rackmounting:: 2U
2015 Stereophile Recommended Components Class A (USA)
Fall 2014 Stereophile Recommended Components Class A (USA)
Fall 2015 Stereophile Recommended Components Class A (USA)