- Arnaud Laborie, Sébastien Montoya and Rémy Bruno join forces to focus on research in 3D sound and create the 1st working test of a fully functional 3rd-order 3D audio chain.
- Trinnov Audio wins an award from the French Ministry for Research as one on the most innovative young companies of the year 2002.
- First scientific paper for the 114th AES Convention in Amsterdam: A New Comprehensive Approach of Surround Sound Recording, preprint 5717 and introduction of the SRP surround recording solution at the 116th AES Convention in Berlin (2004).
- Introduction of the Optimizer surround monitoring solution featuring Trinnov’s loudspeaker/room optimization technology at the 118th AES Convention in Barcelona (2005).
- Some of the world’s largest post-production facilities install the Optimizer: Fox Studios (Los Angeles), Cinéphase, Télétota, Ciné Stéréo, Dovidis, Jackson (Paris), L’Equipe Studio (Brussels), Cineplus (Cologne);
- Optimizer installations in HD broadcast control rooms: France3, Radio France, SFP, AMP (France), SWR, ZDF, WDR, IRT (Germany), BBC (UK), RTBF (Belgium), Société Radio Canada (Canada), TSI (Switzerland), NRK (Norway), ORF (Austria) and Globo TV (Brazil)
- Music studios adopt the Optimizer: Mc Gill University, Studios La Majeure (Montréal), Vienna Fine Arts Academy (Austria), Sinus AV (Frankfurt), Studio Odéon 120 (Brussels) and Tonstudio Beusch (Switzerland);
- Introduction of the SmartMeter loudness meter at IBC 2009;
- Introduction of the ST2 Pro stereo processor & speaker/room optimizer at the 128th AES convention in London;
- Introduction of the ST2 HiFi stereo processor & speaker/room optimizer at the High End show in Munich;
- Introduction of the MC Processor multichannel monitoring platform;
- Introduction of the Orion & Pegase Digital Cinema Processors;
- First installation of the Supervizer broadcast audio quality probe at TF1;
- Customer Highlights: Toho Studios (Tokyo), Technicolor, Boulogne Mixing Theaters, Joinville Mixing Theaters, Chinkel, SIS, RFI (Paris), Swedish State Opera (Stockholm), VBW, GTHP OB vans, KBS, SVT, TF1…
- Introduction of the Amethyst stereo preamplifier & speaker/room optimizer at the 2012 High-End Show in Munich;
- Introduction of the Magnitude32 32 channel processor & speaker/room optimizer for high-end home theaters;
- Introduction of the Ovation audio processor for digital cinema;
- Introduction of the Altitude32 32 channel preamplifier & speaker/room optimizer for high-end home theaters;
- Customer Highlights: Super Audio Mastering (UK), UGC movie theaters (France), Bruno Tarrière, Dubbing Brothers (Paris), Prime Focus (London), Imagica (Tokyo), Titra Films (Paris), ZDF (Germany), Tarek Madkour (Cairo), Hong-Kong Jockey Club …